ENLI consists of two instances:
The Investigator´s Panel (1st instance) monitors that affiliated pharmaceutical companies comply with the rules that are subject to ENLI's jurisdiction. The Investigator´s Panel can raise a case on the basis of a report, on its own initiative or on the basis of a complaint by an affiliated pharmaceutical company. The case is sent for consultation to the parties involved, where after the Investigator Panel makes a decision and decides how to sanction the breach.
The Investigator´s Panel consists of:
- Head of Secretariat Rikke Bækgaard Thomassen (Legal Adviser)
- Julie Holtum Qvist (Legal Adviser)
- Pia Phillipsen (Legal Adviser)
- Jesper Clausager Madsen (Medical Adviser)
- Kasper Hasseriis Andersen (Medical Adviser)
- Kim Dalhoff (Medical Adviser)
The Appeals Board (2nd instance) deals with and decides on cases from the 1st instance that affiliated pharmaceutical companies have appealed.
- Chairman: Lawyer, Strange Beck
- Doctor: Sisse R. Ostrowski
- Representative with knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry: Lars Almblom
Coorperation Agreement and Code of procedure
You can contact ENLI either by calling us or by sending an email.
Contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +45 3920 2575
Telephone hours: 9:00 - 15:00
ENLI ApS – Ethical Committee for the Pharmaceutical Industry in Denmark
CVR. 32 34 63 83
IBAN DK91 3000 0011 372473